Sunday, March 20, 2011

Le Pain Quotidien

Stopped by here for breakfast to meet some of wife's friends. This place is located in downtown type area of Claremont. Very classy area, very classy place. European style in that there is a communal table. They serve breakfast lunch and dinner, and they have free wifi.

So today I ordered the Paris Ham and Gruyère Cheese Croissant and wife ordered the Wild Mushroom Omelet.

The croissant priced at 6.95 was crispy and fresh, the ham and cheese were solid and the three mustards they served this with were awesome.

The wild mushroom omelet priced at 9.95 I think it was, was good but little small for that price.

Overall the food I give a 4 star performance, but the price was a little steep. Not a place I would choose on my own, but those who prefer a more authentic European experience, give this place a whirl. A great place to hang out and get some talking down.

1 comment:

  1. This place reminds me of a French place Jackie took me too and it was really good as well. :)

    ReplyDelete