Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Flame Broiler - Rancho Cucamonga


Wife had a hankering for some Flame Broiler so off we went. As an aside, I have had Flame Broiler also from their Pomona and Torrance locations.

This Flame Broiler is located in a small strip mall, not on a corner. Its on Foothill Boulevard on the south side of the street between Rochester and Miliken. Its a rather small location with both outdoor (maybe 3 tables of 2/3) and indoor seating. This particular location provides kim chi and brown rice on request. They also have rooster sauce to drench your food with.

What we had today
Wife had the Rib Platter - Ribs are well cooked, and probably the only meat that does not require some of the Magic Sauce or Spicy Magic sauce, although a touch of rooster sauce may help. Vegetables are boiled. The only grief wifey had here is that you can't get the ribs in bowl size, they only come in the platter size. The Walnut locations you are able to get them in bowl size.

I had the beef with vegetables bowl. I get the vegetables just to trick myself into believing I'm eating healthy. Without the spicy magic sauce and rooster sauce mix I put on top of the meat, it is usually too dry, but with the sauce, its magic!, I only put one small cup full, but it brings out the flavor.

Overall for fast food, this place it pretty good. My wife would rate it above Yoshinoya. I give it 3 stars myself out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment